- Male/Female, maximum 35 years old
- D3/S1 in Marketing, Management, Hospitality, Food & Beverage Industries
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in develop franchise, operation with good understanding in Franchise industries, Food and Beverage and it’s operation proce
- Possess strong leadership, analytical thinking, interpersonal skill & entrepreneurship spirit.
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Good looking & dynamic personality
- Experience of driving and implementing business change
- Evidence of both strategic and short-term planning experience
Primary Responsibility :
- Developing new outlets for expansion of Oldtown White Coffee
- Location Feasibility Study for outlet expansion – study of the flow of traffic for the area, calculation of Return of Investment and Break even Sales. Looking at all potential location proposal either by Agents, Landlords, Mall Operators, Licensee and JV’s location proposals.
- Responsibility for Rental negotiation, tenancy Renewal
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
Please submit your application, CV and recent photograph to :
PT. OLDTOWN INDONESIA
Komplek Pergudangan Multiguna Pakualam, Blok A No. 7
Jl. Serpong Raya Km. 7 Serpong Utara – Tangerang Selatan 15310
Closing date: 5 December 2015 (no correspondence shall be entertained and only shortlisted candidates shall be notified)